Mobile Trailer Service
For top-quality boat and utility trailer repair, there’s no better service provider than Mobile Trailer Service. We’ll make the trip out to you to replace brakes, bearings, lights, axles, springs and more! We’re proud to serve Lexington, Red Bank, Oak Grove, Seven Oaks, Columbia, Springdale and all cities and towns in the Lake Murray area.
Direct-to-You Utility and Boat Trailer Service in Columbia, SC
If your boat or utility trailer has experienced damage, is in need of replacement parts or simply needs the care of a professional touch to return to its optimal state of functionality, Mobile Trailer Service is ready to help you! We’re the boat trailer service in Columbia, SC that comes to you, no matter where you may be located in the Lake Murray area! Our customers always come first and we’re happy to make the trip out to you, bringing with us nearly two decades of knowledgeable service and trailer repair expertise. If you notice an issue with your trailer, don’t brave the roads to find a local repair shop—call us and experience industry-leading service right in your own driveway!
Aside from our veteran industry knowledge of brakes, bearings, lights, axles and springs, Mobile Trailer Service is also proud to carry an extensive selection of trailer products and parts, helping you to get the full array of services that you expect from a company of our caliber. No matter what type of trailer you’re pulling, we’re sure to have the components you’re looking for, from top industry brands like Kodiak and Tie Down. Take a look at just a few more reasons we’re the fastest and best choice for trailer repair of all types:
- We’ll repair trailers in Lexington, Red Bank, Oak Grove, Seven Oaks, Columbia, Springdale and all cities and towns in the Lake Murray area.
- We offer 24-hour service, making it convenient for you to contact us at any time.
- Our repair technicians are prompt, to help you resolve emergency trailer repairs.
- We’re insured to give all of our customers peace of mind.
- We’re experienced in working with all trailer types, from boat trailers to horse trailers.